When they are repeated over and over, affirmations are great ways to boost your self-confidence and self-worth.
Self-confidence is the fundamental element of success in any walk of life. We know that successful people always wear their crown of confidence in anything they do.
Confident people have the courage to take action on their plans, visions, and goals. They create very powerful habits that help them accomplish many great things and in turn leads them achieve for success and happiness.
So do you struggle with your self-confidence?
You are not alone.
Nowadays, there are so many ways you can boost your confidence. However, if you are struggling with very low self-esteem, then I know it can be quite challenging to step out of your comfort zone and boost your confidence.
I know it is easier said than done.
However, if you are truly serious about boosting your confidence, then you must cultivate certain habits. And creating a habit does not happen overnight. You have to repeat it over and over.
It’s a continuous process. However, when you achieve that level of confidence, don’t stop there.
Continue to look for ways to improve on it.
And one of the habits that you can develop to boost your confidence is to practice daily affirmations for self-confidence.
This is a positive cycle than can certainly boost your confidence which leads you to achieve greater success.
By repeating these positive mantras every day, you will become what you believe. And when you start to believe in yourself, you will eventually start to make these positive affirmations into a reality of your life and you will become the best version of yourself.
“A confident woman is prepared to weather the approaching storm.” – Rosanna Lundberg
Below is a list of positive affirmations to help boost your self-confidence. No need to start with a blank slate. Use the list I compiled below to help you get started.“A confident woman is prepared to weather the approaching storm.” – LifeandLoveDiva Click To Tweet
These positive affirmations for self-confidence will help you:
- Boost and build your self-confidence.
- Restore your damaged self-confidence.
- Feel great about yourself.
- Achieve more success in life.
- Build your self-worth.
Related Post: 70 POWERFUL HABITS OF A HIGHLY CONFIDENT WOMAN
77 Powerful Daily Affirmations to Boost Your Self-Confidence
1. I am unique. I feel good about being alive and being me.
2. Life is fun and rewarding.
3. Amazing opportunities exist for me in every aspect of my life.
4. There are no such things as problems, only opportunities.
5. I love challenges; they bring out the best in me.
6. I replace “I must”, “I should” and “I have to” with “I choose”. (try it with something you think you have to do, and replace must with choose… notice the difference?)
7. I choose to be happy right now. I love my life.
8. I appreciate everything I have. I live in joy.
9. I am courageous. I am willing to act in spite of any fear.
10. I am positive and optimistic. I believe things will always work out for the best.
11. It’s easy to make friends.
12. I attract positive and kind people into my life.
13. It’s easy to meet people.
14. I create positive and supportive relationships.
15. I am a powerful creator.
16. I create the life I want.
17. I am OK as I am.
18. I accept and love myself.
19. I am confident. I trust myself.
20. I am successful right now.
21. I am passionate. I am outrageously enthusiastic and inspire others.
22. I am calm and peaceful.
23. I have unlimited power at my disposal.
24. I am optimistic. I believe things will always work out for the best.
25. I am kind and loving. I am compassionate and truly care for others.
26. I am focused and persistent. I will never quit.
27. I am energetic and enthusiastic. Confidence is my second nature.
28. I treat everyone with kindness and respect.
29. I inhale confidence and exhale fear.
30. I am flexible. I adapt to change quickly.
31. I have integrity. I am totally reliable. I do what I say.
32. I am competent, smart and able.
33. I believe in myself.
34. I recognize the many good qualities I have.
35. I see the best in other people.
36. I surround myself with people who bring out the best in me.
37. I let go of negative thoughts and feelings about myself.
38. I love who I have become.
39. I am always growing and developing.
40. My opinions resonate with who I am.
41. I am congruent in everything I say and do.
42. I deserve to be happy and successful.
43. I have the power to change myself.
44. I can forgive and understand others and their motives.
45. I can make my own choices and decisions.
46. I am free to choose to live as I wish and to give priority to my desires.
47. I can choose happiness whenever I wish no matter what my circumstances.
48. I am flexible and open to change in every aspect of my life.
49. I act with confidence having a general plan and accept plans are open to alteration.
50. It is enough to have done my best.
51. I deserve to be loved.
52. I have high self esteem.
53. love and respect myself.
54. I am a great person.
55. I respect myself deeply.
56. My thoughts and opinions are valuable.
57. I am confident that I can achieve anything.
58. I have something special to offer the world.
59. Others like and respect me.
60. I am a wonderful human being I feel great about myself and my life.
61. I am worthy of having high self-confidence.
62. I believe in myself.
63. I deserve to feel good about myself.
64. I know I can achieve anything.
65. Having respect for myself helps others to like and respect me.
66. Feeling good about myself is normal for me.
67. Improving my self-esteem is very important.
68. Being confident in myself comes naturally to me.
69. Liking and respecting myself is easy.
70. Speaking my mind with confidence is something I just naturally do.
71. Each day I notice I am more self-discipline.
72. I enjoy being self-disciplined.
73. I am doing the best I can with the knowledge and experience I have obtained so far.
74. It’s OK to make mistakes. They are opportunities to learn.
75. I always follow through on my promises.
76. I treat others with kindness and respect.
77. I see myself with kind eyes.
Related Post: 70 POWERFUL HABITS OF A HIGHLY CONFIDENT WOMAN
“A confident woman builds her foundation of success one brick at a time.” – LifeandLoveDiva Click To Tweet
“A confident woman builds her foundation of success one brick at a time.” – Rosanna Lundberg
Wow, don’t you feel more confident just by reading this amazing list of positive affirmations for self-confidence?
Here’s the challenge:
Try each affirmation from this list for the next 77 days. State that affirmation and repeat it to yourself several times a day.
After 77 days of repeating these positive affirmations for self-confidence, you may be surprised how much your attitude and level of self-worth have improved.
>>Click here to download this list as a printable and start your 77 days self-confidence challenge!<<
PS: I’d love to hear how you’ve achieved success in your self-confidence journey! You can comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to master your self-confidence and face your fears, then take a look at this recommended book for you.
If you are afraid to make decisions, leaving an unfulfilling relationship, fear of facing the future and want to master your self-confidence, then this book is for you. Dr. Susan Jeffers inspires and helped countless people grab hold of their fears, become more confident and move forward with their lives.
A tiny request: If you liked this post, please share this?
Thank you so much for your support, my dear reader.
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like:
- 101 HABITS THAT WILL MAKE YOU A SMARTER WOMAN
- 70 POWERFUL HABITS OF A HIGHLY CONFIDENT WOMAN
- 5 MOST IMPORTANT LIFE CHOICES THAT WILL BRING A HUGE IMPACT INTO YOUR LIFE
Thanks for reading this post. Be sure to check out the pages above for more inspirational and motivational tips on how to design your dream life one goal at a time.