Good habits can drastically improve the quality of our lives. Are you at the point of your life where you feel like you need to make some changes to improve the quality of your life?
Do you feel a bit lost and don’t know where to start?
Don’t worry. You are not the only person who experiences this. The good news is there are many ways you can go about instilling change to improve your life for the better.
I know CHANGE is difficult and changing bad habits into good habits can be quite challenging.
The fact is good habits are the essential ingredient to all success, while bad habits are a doorway to failure.
You may need to improve the quality of your life if you feel any of these:
- You find yourself feeling frustrated most of the time.
- You feel like you are repeating the same cycle every day after you wake up.
- You have no desire, energy, or enthusiasm for the future.
I know life’s challenges can feel overwhelming and frustrating at times, but without understanding what directions we want our lives to head, these challenges will feel all that more overwhelming to us.
We can improve the quality of our lives by making small changes to our daily routines by simply changing our way of thinking, behaviors, and habits.
These small changes may not seem like much at first, but over time they will build up to something great.
Sometimes when life doesn’t happen the way we want it to, we can feel disappointed, experience frustration, fear, worries, anger, and anxiety. All of these can cause us to lose our desire and fall back into our old habits.
By changing the way, we think, it changes our behavior patterns by turning those bad habits into good habits. As a result, we improve the quality of our lives on multiple spectrums.
So we have to eliminate bad habits and form good habits if we seriously want to improve the quality of our lives.
I know it’s easier said than done.
Also stop expecting to change your habits in just 21 days. According to a recent study, a daily action like eating fruit at lunch or running for 15 minutes took an average of 66 days to become as much of a habit as it would ever become.
Forming good habits doesn’t happen overnight, not even in just 21 days. It takes a lot of time, dedication, willingness, and most importantly DISCIPLINE.
Not sure where to start?
You need not worry because I’ve compiled this list of 77 good habits to motivate, inspire, and empower you to make positive changes in the quality of your life.
Many on the list may seem like common sense, but in the fast paced life of today’s society, it’s easy to forget how simple it can be at times to develop a good habit. You may be amazed when you incorporated a few of these good habits, just how much of a profound impact they can have on your life.
Sometimes the smallest changes can have a biggest impact on our lives.
“We are what we repeatedly do, Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit” – Aristotle
These 77 Good Habits will help you:
- Improve the quality of your life.
- Increased level of vitality and good health.
- Boost happiness.
- Become the best version of yourself.
1. Do stretching for at least 10 minutes everyday.
2. Listen to something relaxing and calming.
3. Cuddle with a friend, a lover, or your pet if you have one.
4. Do some deep breathing exercises at least 2 minutes everyday.
5. Give yourself a 5-minute break if you are in a stressful situation.
6. Sniff essential oils to help you reduce anxiety.
7. Feel the sun for at least 5 minutes.
8. Do some painting.
9. Do book coloring.
10. Talk to a friend.
11. Do daily self-care.
12. Take a nap.
13. Talk to a successful and positive person.
14. Practice daily gratitude by writing down three things that you are thankful for and three good things that happened to you everyday.
15. Laugh even if don’t feel like it.
16. Walk with your dog or pet an animal.
17. Call a relative or an old friend.
18. Spend 30 minutes everyday by doing a hobby that you enjoy (Painting, drawing,dancing etc.)
19. Go to bed early.
20. Wake up early.
21. Plan your day and take action.
22. Meditate daily. Relax your mind.
23. Eat at least one healthy meal everyday.
24. During your break time at work, walk for a few minutes.
25. Spend 10 minutes alone daily. Focus on yourself.
26. Smile at yourself in the mirror. Love the person you see in the mirror.
27. Learn and set your priorities.
28. Eat without checking your phone or watching TV.
29. Get to know yourself more.
30. Play fun and positive games.
31. Stop smoking.
32. Drink only in moderation.
33. Have a skin care routine.
34. Drink more water.
35. Learn to do your taxes.
36. Have a birthday list of the special people in your life.
37. Spend less time on social media.
39. Make your bed every morning.
40. Keep your home clean and organized.
41. Buy a few home decors once in a while to cheer up your space. It doesn’t have to be expensive.
42. Write a thoughtful diary.
43. Encourage yourself everyday.
44. Compliment yourself at least once everyday.
45. Track your vitamins and medication.
46. Listen to an audiobook while waiting in line or on a commute. (P. S. You can get a free 30-day Amazon Audible trial + 2 FREE audiobooks! Click here to sign up for FREE).
47. Go on nature walking at least once a week.
48. Make a list of everything you want to achieve and things to do.
49. Always write down your ideas.
50. Prepare your clothes to wear for the next day.
51. Schedule a dental appointment. Healthy smile leads to a healthy life. 🙂
52. Challenge yourself at least once a month.
53. Research places and countries you want to visit.
54. Play fun games with your loved ones.
54. Listen to motivational and inspirational podcast.
55. Track your Sleep.
56. Declutter your closet regularly.
57. Declutter your workspace.
58. Grow plants.
59. Control your negative thoughts and turn them into positive ones.
60. Change your tablecloths, bed linens and pillow covers regularly.
61. Plan your meals.
62. Read self-improvement books.
63. Always wear your crown of confidence.
64. Plan what you want to next month.
65. Spend less time watching TV.
66. Exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
67. Visit your loved ones often.
68. Smile. Even if you don’t feel like it.
69. Research passive income ideas and tips regularly.
70. Prepare to speak in front of others by speaking in front of the mirror.
71. Encourage yourself to avoid procrastinating.
72. Plan your goals and take actions.
73. Take pictures and keep the good memories.
74. Choose positive and uplifting music.
75. Track your habits.
76. Let in some fresh air every morning.
77. Work on your mental health daily.
There you have it! I’ve given you these 77 simple, yet important habits that can improve the quality of your life, make you happier, and become more productive.
I hope these habits listed above will inspire and motivate you to begin your new journey of developing good habits.
You can think of these as guide lines presented to you to simply give you an idea of where to start.
It’s not necessary to stick to all of them and they may even help you come up with your own ideas.
Take one thing from the list and make it a habit. Remember, one step at a time and remember to be kind and patient with yourself as you go along on your self-improvement journey.
Easy does it, but do it.
As you go on your self-improvement journey, it is essential to remember that developing these life changing habits requires a lot of patience, discipline, and determination. It’s a continuous process that keeps growing and evolving.
Remember, it takes time to change your life for the better; however, as long as you don’t give up, you will make it!
Now it’s time to kick your ass and win at life!
Here’s the challenge:
Take one thing from this list and make it a habit.
A tiny request: If you liked this post, please share this?
Thank you so much!
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like:
- 18 SELF-CARE HABITS OF SUCCESSFUL AND CONFIDENT WOMEN
- 101 HABITS THAT WILL MAKE YOU A SMARTER WOMAN
- 77 AMAZING WAYS TO LOVE YOURSELF MORE
- 77 DAILY AFFIRMATIONS TO BOOST YOUR SELF-CONFIDENCE
- HOW TO STOP OVERTHINKING AND START LIVING IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
Thanks for reading this post. Be sure to check out the pages above for more inspirational and motivational tips on how to design your dream life one goal at a time.
If you enjoyed this post, get updates from me. (it’s FREE)
You’re awesome for staying till the end. Signup for my newsletter below and more exciting freebies about LIFE and LOVE.
I send email updates about new posts, tips, and advice to design and build your dream life and love one goal at a time.