The 50 Ultimate and Best Romantic Date Night Movies.
Hey girl! So last week I wrote about and provided resources for your love songs playlist for your romantic date night. Today, I am going to share with you these ultimate and best romantic date night movies.
Planning a home date night, which is more economical and more practical, is a great way to spend your time together. No driving, traffic, long wait times to eat, no noise, and most of all it will cost less in the long run.
Actually, this is one of my favorite date night ideas with my husband. Once in a while, especially Friday night, is like our movie date night. My husband loves action movies and so do I, but there are times that we both agree to watch some romantic movies as well to add some romance in our Friday date night.
So, I am going to share with you these romantic date night movies I compiled for you. Some of these are well-known, some are romantic comedies that will tickle you and your husband’s funny bone.
You may even discover some new ones on the list you have never heard. You may even find one that is a real tear jerker and will make you cry, which the only remedy for this is a hug and a kiss with your partner and bring you two all that much closer.
I’ve taken the hassle out of all that searching and compiled this list of 50 ultimate and best romantic date night movies for you. You can approach this list any way you choose.
You can start with number 1
The 50 Ultimate and Best Romantic Date Night Movies
- Me Before You – Starring: Emilia Clarke, Sam Claflin, Janet McTeer.
2. Pretty Woman – Starring: Richard Gere, Julia Roberts, Jason Alexander.
3. Love Actually – Starring: Hugh Grant, Martine McCutcheon, Liam Neeson.
4. Singin’ in the Rain – Starring: Gene Kelly, Donald O’Connor, Debbie Reynolds, Donald O’Connor.
5. The Philadelphia Story – Starring: Cary Grant, Katharine Hepburn, James Stewart.
6. Call Me by Your Name – Starring: Armie Hammer, Timothée Chalamet, Michael Stuhlbarg.
7. Gone with the Wind – Starring: Clark Gable, Vivien Leigh, Thomas Mitchell.
8. It Happened One Night – Starring: Clark Gable, Claudette Colbert, Walter Connolly.
9. La La Land – Starring: Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Rosemarie DeWitt.
10. Your Name – Starring: Ryûnosuke Kamiki, Mone Kamishiraishi, Ryô Narita.
11. Before Sunset – Starring: Ethan Hawke, Julie Delpy, Vernon Dobtcheff.
12. Brief Encounter – Starring: Celia Johnson, Trevor Howard, Stanley Holloway.
13. Brooklyn – Starring: Saoirse Ronan, Emory Cohen, Domhnall Gleeson.
14. Blue Is the Warmest Color – Starring: Léa Seydoux, Adèle Exarchopoulos, Salim Kechiouche.
15. A Star Is Born – Starring: Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper, Sam Elliott.
16. The Big Sick – Starring: Kumail Nanjiani, Zoe Kazan, Holly Hunter.
17. Silver Linings Playbook – Starring: Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence, Robert De Niro, Jacki Weaver, Chris Tucker.
18. The Princess Bride – Starring: Cary Elwes, Mandy Patinkin, Robin Wright, Chris Sarandon, André the Giant, Fred Savage, Peter Falk.
19. Before Sunrise – Starring: Ethan Hawke, Julie Delpy, Andrea Eckert.
20. Amélie – Starring: Audrey Tautou, Mathieu Kassovitz, Rufus.
21. Sense and Sensibility – Starring: Emma Thompson, Kate Winslet, James Fleet, Hugh Grant.
22. Pride & Prejudice – Starring: Keira Knightley, Matthew Macfadyen, Brenda Blethyn.
23. Say Anything – Starring: John Cusack, Ione Skye, John Mahoney.
24. Love, Simon – Starring: Nick Robinson, Jennifer Garner, Josh Duhamel, Logan Miller.
25. Tangled – Starring: Mandy Moore, Zachary Levi, Donna Murphy.
26. Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Starring: Audrey Hepburn, George Peppard, Patricia Neal.
27. When Harry Met Sally – Starring: Billy Crystal, Meg Ryan, Carrie Fisher.
28. Moonstruck – Starring: Cher, Nicolas Cage, Olympia Dukakis.
29. Lady and the Tramp – Starring: Barbara Luddy, Larry Roberts, Peggy Lee, Hamilton Luske.
30. Groundhog Day – Starring: Bill Murray, Andie MacDowell, Chris Elliott.
31. Crazy Rich Asians – Starring: Constance Wu, Henry Golding, Michelle Yeoh, Gemma Chan.
32. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World – Starring: Michael Cera, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kieran Culkin.
33. Titanic – Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Billy Zane.
34. Submarine – Starring: Craig Roberts, Sally Hawkins, Paddy Considine, Yasmin Paige.
35. Four Weddings and a Funeral – Starring: Hugh Grant, Andie MacDowell, James Fleet, Simon Callow, John Hannah, Kristin Scott Thomas, Rowan Atkinson, Anna Chancellor.
36. Beauty and the Beast – Starring: Emma Watson, Dan Stevens, Luke Evans.
37. Gloria Bell – Starring: Sean Astin, Julianne Moore, Alanna Ubach
38. Ghost – Starring: Patrick Swayze, Demi Moore, Whoopi Goldberg.
39. The Notebook – Starring: Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams, James Garner, Gene Rowlands.
40. Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again – Starring: Lily James, Amanda Seyfried, Andy Garcia, Celia Imrie, Cher.
41. Dirty Dancing – Starring: Patrick Swayze, Jennifer Grey, Jerry Orbach.
42. Bridget Jones’s Diary – Starring: Renée Zellweger, Colin Firth, Hugh Grant.
43. Like Crazy – Starring: Felicity Jones, Anton Yelchin, Jennifer Lawrence.
44. Chocolat – Starring: Juliette Binoche, Judi Dench, Alfred Molina.
45. 10 Things I Hate About You – Starring: Heath Ledger, Julia Stiles, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Larisa Oleynik.
46. Sleepless in Seattle – Starring: Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan, Ross Malinger.
47. Notting Hill – Starring: Hugh Grant, Julia Roberts, Rhys Ifans.
48. About Time – Starring: Domhnall Gleeson, Rachel McAdams, Bill Nighy.
49. Grease – Starring: John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John, Stockard Channing.
50. 50 First Dates – Starring: Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore, Rob Schneider
>>Click here to download this list as a printable: FREE ROMANTIC DATE NIGHT MOVIES PRINTABLE<<
If you enjoyed this post on “The 50 Ultimate and Best Romantic Date Night Movies”, you might also like:
Thanks for reading this article on “50 Ultimate and Best Romantic Date Night Movies”. Be sure to check out the pages above for more tips on love, dating, marriage, and relationship.
A tiny request: If you liked this post, please share this?
Thank you so much for your support, Diva’s!
If you enjoyed this post, get updates from me. (it’s FREE)
You’re awesome for staying till the end. Signup for my newsletter below and more exciting freebies about LIFE and LOVE.
I send email updates about new posts, tips, and advice to design and build your dream life and love one goal at a time.